Brook Deploy: A dashboard for deploy brook, monitor, traffic, relay, user management
Updated at: 2023-06-23
Brook Deploy is a Brook management system. Its functions include user management, traffic statistics, deployment, relay, automatic generation of import links and other fully automated operations.
Brook Deploy is for small to mid-sized businesses that want to run their businesses on Brook. If you are a medium or large merchant, you can also choose Brook Manager.
- Compared with Brook Manager, there is no need to set up a separate machine to deploy the server, database, etc.
- All storage and compute are on the current device. So you need your current device to be able to ssh the machine you added without barriers. Of course, this device can be used with the Brook client to let ssh over your Brook
- Full graphical operation
- Support brook server, wsserver, wssserver
- Support nico + brook wsserver to realize single port multi-user
- Relay is supported, and the relay IP will be automatically used when generating a brook link
- Automatically add joker process, automatically add jinbe process
- Stopping the joker process will automatically stop the jinbe process
- Automatically generate brook link
- Automatically generate multiple brook links for a single user, which can be pasted to https://paste.brook.app to generate importable link
- Automatic traffic statistics
- One-click reset traffic, such as reset traffic on the 1st day of the month
- Speed limit
- Limit the number of IPs connected per unit time
- Various indicators monitoring. Of course, even without deploying Brook, you can use this function alone to manage your Linux
- Built-in terminal. Of course, even without deploying Brook, you can use this function alone to manage your Linux
The above only shows the main functions, and more detailed functions can be viewed after installation
It is recommended to add a machine that supports dual-stack network